Wow – what a day! Fun full filled action packed busy day. It is now 11.00pm China (Xian) time and all students are in bed ready for a 6.30am start in the morning. Today we arrived off the overnight train and walked through some of Xian city to get to the hotel. Below are some of the pictures taken. See you all soon.
1. Arriving in Xian on the overnight train.
2. Cycle around Xian ancient city walls (14KM). Congratulations to Nathaniel who arrived “back to base” in under 35 minutes.
3. Calligraphy Lesson.
4. Great Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Buddhist Temple)
5. Tang Dynasty Show with Grand Dumpling Banquet. Approximately 300 attendees all sang a Happy Birthday to Charlotte. We also saw the biggest birthday cake in history.
6. Muslim Quarter Night Market.