Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) is a programme that makes raising children and teenagers easier. It gives you, as parents and carers, ideas to help deal with the big and small problems of family life.
There are two distinct programmes, one for under 12s and one for over 12s and Hautlieu School is running the over 12s teenager programme.
Triple P Positive Parenting helps you:
- Raise happy, confident teenagers
- Manage behaviour in a positive way
- Set family rules and routines that everyone follows
- Get along better with your teenagers
- Balance work and family without stress
Triple P does not tell you how to be a parent. It gives you a range of simple strategies and you choose the ones that fit your family.
All parents are welcome to attend the seminar on Wednesday 26th September at 6.30pm and listen and learn and following this we will be hosting discussion groups and support groups as appropriate.
Please see the attached letter for more information;